Yes! We do ship worldwide. Including Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, France, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Latvia, Greece, Albania, Armenia, Bahamas, Colombia, Czechia, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Luxembourg, Georgia, Vatican City, Malta, Ukraine, Caribbean Netherlands, Bermuda, Germany, Mexico and Brazil.
- Shipping estimates are from the day of shipping not from the order date.
Late Package : If your order delivery date has passed and you still haven't received your package, we recommend that you try the following (it’s proven helpful to other customers in the past):
Check your shipping details on the Order Confirmation and make sure they’re correct.
Ask other members of your household if they have accepted the package, as this is a common occurrence.
Check (if applicable) with your doorman, by your garage, or perhaps a side door.
Orders are sometimes left there by the postal service.
Ask your local post office if they can provide any further information on the whereabouts of your package and be sure to have your tracking number with you on hand.
Why Didn't I Get An Order Confirmation?
There are a few reasons why this might happen:
- There may have been a typo in the email address you entered. (typos- we all make them!!).
- The email may have been routed to your spam / junk / promotion folder.
- Check these folders. You can also search for our email address email@example.com and hopefully it will show up in the results.
- Mark our email as 'Not Spam' in your email service.
- Some orders get stopped before being confirmed, this could happen because of special characters in inscription, special requests made by you, an error with the shipping address, or other such matters.
Please allow 24 hrs for your order to process, and for our team to release the order into a confirmed status. If you are still unable to locate your confirmation email after 24 hours, please contact our team and we will be sure to resend it to you.
Order IDs are one of the best ways for us to identify your order, so if you have any questions we’ll need you to attach your Order ID when contacting us. If you accidentally deleted your Order Confirmation (we all do it sometimes!), just drop us an email and we will send you a new one.